So behold, my white chocolate coconut cookies:
White Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 (F).
- Combine 2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
- In the bowl of a freestanding electric mixer with a paddle attachment, beat coconut oil until smooth.
- When the coconut oil is smooth, add 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat until creamy.
- When the mixture is creamy, add 2 eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- When both eggs have been thoroughly incorporated, sprinkle half the flour mixture over the mixture. Beat until incorporated, before adding the second half of the flour mixture and beating until just incorporated.
- Finally, stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips and 2/3 cups mini chocolate chips. Stir until well incorporated.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop tablespoon sized balls of dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper, leaving 4-5 inches between each dough ball.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cookies are golden brown and the edges have begun to set but the centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes, before turning out to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Leave a Comment & Rate this Recipe