Secret Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 2 ripe small avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- Scoop out the flesh of 2 small avocados into a small food processor (or, use a handheld whisk). Give it a good whirl until the avocados are mashed together. Add 1 banana and give it another good whirl until the avocados and banana have been incorporated together.
- Add 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 4 tablespoons coconut milk, 4 tablespoons honey, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and a pinch of cinnamon and whirl together until creamy, whipped, and well blended. Serve in individual ramekins (as pictured), and garnish with coconut flakes.
Leave a Comment & Rate this Recipe