… if you’re going to san francisco …
- Probably best to avoid one of these hills.
- Instead, check out where some of your favorite movies were filmed!
… i don’t care who you are as long as you love me …
- Whoa. This superfan knitted this crazy sweater of Taylor Swift’s 1989 album cover.
… this is how we do it …
- How to choose olive oil — yes and yes.
- How to swap out the farmed, non-local fish in your diet to sustainable and local ones.
… questions of science, science and progress …
- Ever wonder what happens when you mix (or overmix) a cake? Here’s a breakdown.
… take me on a trip i’d like to go somewhere …
- My incredibly talented friend Renee wrote a great travel guide to Amsterdam filled with her signature beautiful photos. LOVE.
… surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it …
- Apple announced the new iPhone! But what makes it different from older models? Here’s a great, somewhat irreverent summary that keeps it real.
… well portland oregon and sloe gin fizz, if that ain’t love then tell me what is …
- Alana and Brooke both made awesome culinary travel guides to help you eat your way through Portland.
- The New York Times continues to shower Portland with love… OR DO THEY???
… now you’ve gone and raised the bar right up …
- A State of the Union on what it’s like to make a living as a writer in the age of the internet, the rise of native advertising and the death of display ads, and how all of it led one Very Famous Mommy Blogger to call it quits.
And of course, all the food related links I couldn’t find any lyrics to go along with:
- I did an interview over on Abby’s blog — check it out, and be sure to hang around and explore her beautiful photography!
- There is a hotel for bread dough in Sweden. I love it.
- Kids are tossing out the healthy fruits and vegetables in their school lunches. Unless they have money, in which case they’re not even opting for them in the first place. Everything’s the worst — did no one see this John Oliver video on food waste?
- The worst restaurant bosses EVAR. Yikes, yikes, yikes.
- The latest food trend — slaughtering your own meat.
- OMG. This new museum is like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but in real life!!! Can’t wait.
Have a good weekend, folks! Don’t forget to comment with any links, GIFs, or recipes that I might have missed.