- Marta’s guide makes me want to book a trip to Berlin immediately.
… i know we suffer for fashion or whatever …
- Running shorts are apparently getting shorter and shorter — but do people not get thigh chafing with those teeny booties? Sincere question.
… well portland oregon and sloe gin fizz, if that ain’t love then tell me what is …
- One of the things I miss most about Portland is the abundance of high-quality and delicious produce; check out this epic guide to the best blackberries in Willamette Valley.
… questions of science, science and progress …
- Your most frequently asked questions about recycling finally gets answered. Yes and yes.
… if you’re going to san francisco …
- Be sure to bring a bagel, because our bagels just aren’t as good as the ones out east.
… this is how we do it …
- The best cooking advice for a young foodie.
- Make your own classy seasoning salts.
- Master the lattice pie (a.k.a. my worst enemy).
… drunk girls are boringly wild …
- According to science, there are only four types of drunks. Which one are you?
And of course, all the food-related links that I couldn’t find lyrics to go along with:
- Watch out, restaurants are googling you. But it’s not a bad thing!
- Everybody needs to watch this John Oliver segment on the ridiculous ways America wastes food. Let’s all stop it, okay?
- Glad I’m not the only one who has been led astray by dreams of using ridiculously specific and utterly useless kitchenware.
Have a good weekend, folks! Don’t forget to comment with any links, gifs, or recipes I might have missed!