- Ikea made their Fall 2015 catalog available online. Oh Ikea, why are you so awesome?
… this is how we do it …
- I am the worst at lining a baking pan with parchment paper; thank goodness for this guide.
… i guess that’s how the future’s done …
- Love, love, love this advice from the New York Times about choosing a career path that’s right for you.
… i know we suffer for fashion or whatever …
- Snack-themed necklaces for BFFs. I die.
… well portland oregon and sloe gin fizz, if that ain’t love then tell me what is …
- Wait, what?! HOOTERS bought Little Big Burger?! Mind blown.
… i can make you famous on instagram …
- This list of foods you should never instagram is pretty accurate and all sorts of LOL.
- But on a more somber note, maybe all this perfectness on Instagram is causing way too much pressure?
… surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it …
- Whoa. Google now tells you when restaurants and stores are at their busiest. Let’s all avoid that brunch line, yo.
- Ever wonder why all memes have that same font? Here’s your answer.
And of course, all the food-related links that I couldn't find lyrics to go along with:
- It was Hawaiian Week over at Alana's blog and it was absolutely amazing! My favorite recipes from the week were this shoyu ahi poke and this lychee lemonade.
- Finally! The Nutrition Facts Label has been redesigned to help us choose healthier food faster and more wisely.
- Can you handle the heat? If so, good news — eating spicy food is linked to living a longer life.
- David Chang of momofuku fame weighs in on how Instagram is changing the way we eat, for better and for worse.
Have a good weekend, folks! Don't forget to comment with any links, gifs, or recipes I might have missed!