... cash rules everything around me ...
- True Harry Potter fans calculated the cost of a year at Hogwarts; J.K. Rowling rolled her eyes and said that tuition is actually free. I love it.
- Noooo, a bunch of teens are now licking donuts thanks to Ariana Grande. The worst.
... who run da world?! GIRLS! ...
- I am such a fan of Michelle Obama's initiatives to teach kids how to eat healthily and encourage them to stay active; this state dinner featuring kids' healthy recipes is such a great idea.
... if you're going to san francisco ...
- Since moving to San Francisco, I've had a surprising number of unremarkable meals in the city. But the restaurants that have been incredible knockouts so far have been Rich Table in Hayes Valley and Al's Place in the Mission (where I recently had dinner with fellow bloggers Nik, Phi, and Betty).
... take me on a trip i'd like to go some day ...
- Who wants to hike Taiwan's Oolong Trail with me?
- Said this man... to his burrito.
And of course, all the food-related links that I couldn't find lyrics to go along with:
- Billy from Wit & Vinegar hosted popsicle week this week and it was amazing! My favorite popsicles include his burnt marshmallow pudding popsicles, Elizabeth's dark and stormy popsicles, Izy's malted milk and stracciatella ice cream pops, Betty's coconut and dragonfruit popsicles, and Adrianna's funfetti cake batter ones. Check out the full list of popsicles on Billy's site and Pinterest board.
- Do you bring your own bag when you go grocery shopping? If so, there's a good chance you're buying more junk food.
- How much do wellness bloggers really know about health, science, and nutrition? Good question.
- Danny Bowien, one of my favorite chefs from Mission Chinese, cooked up a storm in one of the world's best restaurants.
Have a good weekend, folks! Don't forget to comment with any links, gifs, or recipes I might have missed!